Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Unfair to General Churchill??

Some of you thought I was unfair to General Marlborough Churchill, chief of US Military Intelligence 1918-1920, when I referred to him as The Official Slanderer in my post a few days ago: http://coffeewithken.blogspot.com/2010/02/official-slanderer.html Well, on this one, I stick to my guns.


As Exhibit One, I give you, as a sample, one of the many reports issued by Churchill's MID on Eastern Ruropean Jews. (Click on it for full size to read it clearly.)  If you don't consider this to be official anti-Semitism, please say so. The paper, on "Jewish Migration to USA" and dated November 1920, was written for General Churchill by a Major T.W. Holloway and decribed why Jewish immigration would be "a serious menace to our civilizaiton." Take a look--